Dr. M. Kochhar
About Dr. M. Kochhar
Education & Fellowship
- MBBS from Lady Harding Medical College
- Presently Senior consultant in the “Centre Department of Obst & Gynae” Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Associated with the “Centre of IVF”, from its inception and credited for the first IVF baby of north India in the year 1991 and also the first IVF baby of Nepal.
- Former Director of Kasturba Gandhi Hospital, Delhi. Conducted the first camp for sterilization in Delhi and was first to start laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and culdoscopy in Delhi and recognized teacher by John Hopkins Baltimore (USA) and Government of India to train doctors in laparoscopy from various states in India and abroad.
- Established center of excellence in microsurgery in Kasturba Hospital. Former Physician to President of India and WHO consultant for Nepal, Dhaka and Afghanistan to train doctors in minilap, laparoscopy and infertility.
- Infertility and IVF
- Laparoscopic surgeries, hysteroscopic surgeries.
- Fertility preservation, PGS/PGD
- Member of Obstetric & Gynecological Association of Delhi
- Member of FOGSI Medical Association of Delhi and India
- Member of Fertility and Infertility Society of America
- Member of American Association of Laparoscopist 1974
- Member of the International Editorial advisory committee of population information
- Member of DIEGO, Baltimore Maryland (USA)
- Fellow of International Medical Sciences Academy (JMSA)
- Member of Indian Society of assisted reproduction
- Nominated as a member of accreditation centers by DCMR