Best Test Tube Baby Centre in Delhi
IVF Sir Gangaram Hospital was established in 1991. This was established to fufill the dream of parenthood of infertile couples. IVF Sir Gangaram Hospital is recognised as one of the best IVF centre in Delhi. From Garva, the first IVF baby of North India, to more than hundreds of test tube babies conceived till date in IVF Sir Gangaram Hospital, the IVF centre has come a long way in fulfilling the aspirations of women who had otherwise given up hope of becoming mothers.
Journey so far:
1991: The first IVF baby in north India, Baby Garva, born on 21 September at IVF Sir Gangaram Hospital
1993: Ovum donation started for patients with ovarian failure.
1994: The first successful pregnancy occurred by the ovum donation method.
1997: The technique of cryopreservation of embryos introduced
1998: The first pair of twins from cryopreserved embryos born in February
2000: Introduction of intracytoplasmic sperm insemination (ICSI); the first ICSI baby conceived in August
2001: The technique of testicular sperm extraction and percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration started; the first pregnancy occurred in August
2006: Laser assisted ICSI & Assisted Hatching
2007: Centre recognized by FOGSI for advanced infertility training to post graduate clinicians
2008: First Pregnancy by utilization of frozen oocyte.
2009” Vetrification of embryo started
2014: Embryo biopsy for PGS & PGD started
As per Times of India Survey IVF Sir Gangaram Hospital was awarded as Best IVF Hospital in India, North Zone and in Delhi NCR.
- Largest & most experienced tertiary care IVF centre
- World class Embryology Lab
- No separate charges for ICSI or Blastocyst transfer
- Affordable IVF packages
- Transparent reporting & detailed summary
- Patient centred care
- Routine & advanced ART procedures
The centre is credited with the birth of 1st IVF baby of North India (1991). IVF Sir Gangaram Hospital is the largest and most experienced tertiary care IVF centre of North India performing over 1200 fresh cycles and 300 frozen- thawed ET cycles annually with all fertility services under one roof. Both advanced and routine ART procedure available (Oocyte vitrification, embryo biopsy for PGD/ PGS, PICSI, Genetic Testing. We believe in Transparent reporting of all IVF procedures which make us the best IVF centre of Delhi.
We follow ethical practice in all the cases of IVF. We ensure the patient reporting as transparent as possible and give them updates on the following pointers:
- Complications associated with high order multiple pregnancy. The number of embryos transferred is restricted to one or two
- Complications associated with pregnancies at an advanced age.
- The centre places a restriction on the age of couples treated to less than fifty.
- Emphasis on self-egg IVF
- System of double checking of patient identity before performing any ART procedure
World class Embryology Lab
- Sterile lab area with consistent results throughout the year
- Daily quality control checks to ensure optimum in-vitro environment for your embryos
- High blastulation rate, Blastocyst-all culture.
- 2 ICSI Machines, 8 incubators
- Separate area for cryopreservation and sample storage
- Embryo biopsy and genetic screening PGS for recurrent pregnancy loss/ Recurrent IVF Implantation failure
Why we are the Best IVF Centre in Delhi?
- Northern India’s most experienced and successful IVF centre having consistent results comparable to the best centres in the country and abroad.
- A history of “firsts” including the first IVF baby in northern India, Baby Garva, born on 21 September 1991.
- Manned by qualified and certified clinicians and embryologists, making us a highly-qualified IVF team in the country.
- We are conveniently located very close to central Delhi with access to good channels of transport and communication.
- Individualised patient care – a personal approach to evaluating and enhancing each patient’s chance of becoming pregnant. All our services are offered under one roof to minimise patient discomfort.
- A commitment to take on complicated cases that other fertility centres can’t or won’t consider.
- Centre for IVF and Human Reproduction is a custom-built state-of-the-art IVF clinic. All materials used in the construction from the vinyl flooring to the low emission paints in the laboratory have been chosen to reduce the volatile chemicals in the environment. Our clinic has been built as an intensive care unit for your embryos.
- We have a unique customised air handling system (‘clean room’) that filters all air coming into the laboratory removing chemical toxins and impurities to create a pure environment to protect your embryos. A world-class laboratory and research programme that stays on the leading edge of reproductive technologies.
- We provide honest and accurate information regarding success rates, and encourage couples to explore all their childrearing options. We have a rigorous and transparent reporting system and respect the right to information of our patients.
- We ensure that the patients are well educated about the process and our team is easily accessible to them throughout the treatment cycle to support them or to answer queries. We lay great emphasis on post treatment follow up to fine tune future treatment cycles.
- We conduct training programmes to practicing clinicians with special interest in Reproductive Medicine. Ours is one of the few centres in the country that has been recognised by the National Board of Education to undertake a 2-year post-doctoral fellowship program in Reproductive medicine.