Dr. Shweta M Gupta
About Dr. Shweta M Gupta
Dr Shweta Mittal Gupta has over 17 years of experience in this field. She is expert in handling IVF and Infertility cases.
Education & Fellowship
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- National Board of Examination Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India, New Delhi
- DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- FOGSI Ethicon traveling fellowship
- 17 years of experience in the field of reproductive medicine. Have performed over 3000 IVF procedures (oocyte aspirations and embryo transfers).
- Holds expertise in advanced fertility promoting endoscopic surgeries. Actively involved in teaching fellows and post graduates
- Fertility promoting endoscopic surgeries
- Male infertility
Awards & Honors
- First Fellow in India to have completed fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from national board
- Free communication award for a paper on ‘Efficacy of Recombinant LH in IVF: Our Preliminary. Experience”, 12th Annual Conference of ISAR, 2007, Chandigarh, India.
- International academic exchange committee award for the year 2006, to pursue advanced training in the field of reproductive medicine.
- Awarded for a paper on “Pregnancy outcome after multifetal reduction, at AICC-NZRCOG, March 2005, New Delhi.
- Received M.Dee.Kin young scientist award at the Global Congress on Endoscopy, Infertility and ART held in Goa, India, 6-9th Dec 2001.
- Received Shirin Mehtabji award for the paper on my dissertation topic; Purandare’s cervicopexy in genital prolapse; Mumbai.2001.
- CHIMCO Young Scientist Award for Best Free Communication, At the
International Congress of Fallopian Tubes, February 1998.
- Member European Society of human reproduction & Embryology (ESHRE)
- Founder member Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
- Member of Indian society of assisted reproduction (ISAR)
- Membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences (,MNAMS)
- Member of Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologist of Delhi (AOGD)
- Member of Federation of Obstetric & Gynecological society of India (FOGSI)